vendredi 9 octobre 2015

Need help understanding how products get distributed to sellers

I want to make a product that will be competing with screwmat.com. I am new to business and have made my own magnetic screw guides that are superior to their screw guides. They say they are looking for "distributors". What does this mean exactly? I can't find info on how global distribution of a product works. I keep finding a distributor in an automobile, or a GDS (Global distribution system) for hotels and air planes. I just need a clear understanding about how global distribution of a product works and how I can set up my competing product to also get global distribution. I am seeking to try and knock screwmat from the #1 spot for disassembly screw guides in the world. Thanks for your help and explanation. (remember, please explain in plain words, I am new to the business aspect of product distribution and manufacturing.)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire