dimanche 4 octobre 2015

Do you think this idea is gimmicky enough?

Ok so in the next one or two years, I am planning on setting up my first small business at a local farmers market. I want to sell bottled juices, and I have very high goals. My goal is to create a high quality juice which is affordable and not pasteurized, all natural and made with 100% fruit unlike Tropicana. As I've said, I have big goals and it'd be wonderful to compete with Tropicana (I know, it is cringe worthy considering I haven't even started yet and I am not even 18 yet). I do have high hopes though. I already have my idea set out and a very large portion of money saved and college costs covered, so money won't really be a big issue.

A bottled juice business sounds very typical I realize, but I plan on making this brand distinct by using eco-friendly bottles (yes, it would be costly, but it can still be profitable), keeping prices low, and the goal would be to donate anywhere from 3-10% of all proceeds to arctic conservation groups if this idea were to go somewhere. Also this may sound ironic, but I want to name my brand "Penguin Juice". I think it is catchy enough and the wildlife donation thingy sounds pretty gimmicky to me.

My goal is to start small at a local farmers market next year just selling basic, cheap juices such as carrot, naval orange, watermelon (if its the summertime), concord grape and fuji apple. I already have contacts with bottle suppliers and graphic designers who can create the logo and graphics for the stickering. Now I have to figure out how I'll be able to get the produce -- I am considering buying stuff in bulk at Costco when I first start out, and then looking at buying in bulk from other vendors.

Anyway, do you guys think my idea has potential? My goal would be to start selling my juice at a few local health food stores or generic supermarkets IF I see that my brand is liked by the consumer, and if it is selling of course. And if it really did well at a few health food stores, I'd start a Kickstarter campaign and try to raise money to buy my own farm to produce my own produce for the juices which would allow for further profits.

ANYWAY, do you guys think my idea has some potential?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire