dimanche 4 octobre 2015

30 Day Free Trial Of My Digital Coupon Software

I am offering members of this forum a 30 day free trial of my digital coupon software. My digital coupons will work on all smartphones, tablets and computers, without any app installation needed. You just log in to your trial account and create your coupon and test it. I will close the 30 day free trial when all of the slots become filled. If you have any type of business that will benefit from mobile coupons please check us out. visit my site Digital Coupons for more information.
Here is the sign up link http://ift.tt/1MTHSj6
Please use this link to sign up. The link in the header of my site will not give you the 30 day trial.

Our mobile coupon builder functionality:
WYSIWYG editor for creating coupons
Multiple claim methods
Multiple validation options
Coupon saving options
Advanced coupon security
Advanced statistics
Built-in distribution and marketing tools
Location enabled

Distribution methods we use:
Email
SMS(texting)
Social Media
In apps or mobile websites
QR Codes
NFC Tags
Wifi Networks
iBeacons
Coupon Directory Scripts


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire