jeudi 1 octobre 2015

Good idea or bad idea please help

So I work full time but I'm looking for something to invest in so I'll have another income besides my full time job income. My parents started a business a year ago doing land service work which to them is just tractor work but they only do like 1 small job a month there retired so it's ok for them I guess. They were going to drop there business name and everything because of taxes and they really don't know what to do with the business so I asked if I can take over snice they already have a name llc tax ID and other documents I figure I'll roll with it and my wife's dad mows yards he has been for about a year he does good surprised me he make about 600 a week in just mowing yards he has alot of clients so I was thinking of starting a lawn care business under my parents business name and hire my wife's dad to keep doing what he is doing and I was gunna put him on a hourly rate hire him a hand get another mower some more equipment with this to they can do twice as many yards plus we can get into Comercial business lawns as well and for big jobs there's my parents tractor. The plus side for him would be he would have a legitimate job to file taxes with and he would make more in the long run seems ok to me am I missing something or am I on the right track? Any input would be appreciated thanks.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire