dimanche 13 décembre 2015

Breaking the Chinese Firewall

I am trying to market my clients properties in China. Real Estate website with lots of high end properties.
The problem: Chinese Firewall.
For most of the US website it takes them anywhere from 20 seconds to few minutes to open up a regular website (on a good day, sometimes it's blocked totally)
Anyone here experienced with Chinese websites and hosting your website in China?
Any other way to break that firewall?

I know Apple has lighting fast website, even the US one is fast in China ( I guess they hate google but love Apple)

Any other marketing ideas for China?
Social media is only QQ and other Chinese social media which for me is hard to get into (I've tried with google translate to sing up, and I did, but after that it was hell in using their social media - ringer or something like that)

Emailing:
On a good day I can send emails to them, on a bad day they don't receive anything and those emails are lost someplace (not in a spam folder)

Anything that you can give me on China I would really appreciate it ( in terms of marketing and websites)

P.S. I've checked on local hosting - you need licence, and companies offering SEO, hosting etc. are way too expensive for a starting project.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire