dimanche 13 décembre 2015

The Best Way to Expand My Business?

I started my business as a local SEO about a year ago and have watched my client list slowly increase over that time.

I've used adwords and various forms of social media, but my best results have come from cold calls.

My "hook" - I will build and rank a targeted lead generating website for free and I am only compensated based on the leads the website generates.

My clients (especially those with minimum marketing budgets) have reacted favorably to the fact that they only pay for the results.

The problem is that - even though, yes, cold calling has yielded the best results so far - most business don't seem to respond well to cold calls. And while I would like to scale up to pull in more clients I would like to scale down on the cold calling. Which is why I created this thread.

I would like to here from small business owners about what you feel would be the best way to reach out and contact perspective clients (or more specifically "how would you prefer to be contacted")?

Thanks in advance, I look forward to your ideas.

Peace


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire