mercredi 30 décembre 2015

Downunder New Years Greetings from a Newbie

Hello All

I find it appropriate to join a group that speaks to the future on New Year's Eve (down here in Fremantle, Western Australia it is). So hello and best wishes to all in the group for 2016.

WHAT I CAN OFFER
I can offer the group my experience in setting up/running/leading small businesses as I established a 15 person design office branch of an international firm in Western Canada, and established the Department of Interior Architecture at Curtin University with 10 staff and 50 sessional teachers and 400 students, with branches in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.

WHAT I'M HOPING TO GAIN
What I hope to gain from the group, at least initially is feedback/mentoring on social media and web based expertise. I look forward to future chats.

ABOUT ME
I left a long term position as a Professor in a university 3 years ago (Interior Architecture, Architecture, Furniture Design), and I have transitioned my experience into these four offerings for my micro-business: Artist | Consultant | Design Mentor + Educator | Boisbuchet Fellow. These are alll around art, design, and capacity development of people and communities. I do exhibitions of my own work, and I collaborate on various projects.

I have been slowly establishing what and who I want to be in my new pathway, and growing my reputation in this new version of me.


Cheers Marina

Screen Shot 2015-12-08 at 9.25.58 PM.jpg
Attached Images


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire