vendredi 18 décembre 2015

Hello and Help LOL

Hello Everyone,

My name is Stephan. I recently started a new business (got my business license and everything) and built my website using Prestashop and integrated it to allow new sellers to sell their items as well. Here is how I plan to make it work and would like some input on this area as well:

1. The seller lists their item on my website
2. The item sells and Payment is made to me (Much like Amazon)
3. The seller ships the item.
4. The buyer gets the item.
5. I release the money to the seller (minus a 5% fee) to their PayPal account on a weekly basis compared to twice a month.

I do believe that if I target the right people to sell on my site, this can work. Do you have any ideas that I can do to my site or for my business to help market it on a very limited budget. I am not looking to compete with Amazon or Ebay, but I would like to run an alternative to their high fees.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire