mardi 8 décembre 2015

5 Best SEO Practices For High Ranking Small Business Blogs

I thought I would share this on here. First as a disclaimer, yes I am part of the CanIRank team (the company that wrote the following post). However I am sharing it on here not to promote it but to hopefully of be of actual value and help. Since obviously this is a small-business associated forum, this post is relevant to many of you that have a website and blog.

We've had countless people contact us over the years asking us "how do I keep getting constant traffic to my old posts? It seems as soon as I post it, my traffic boosts for 2 days and then shoots right back down again...". So best way to answer this common question we thought was just to write a public post on it with some answers:

Hope this can really help some of you: 5 Best SEO Practices For High Ranking Small Business Blogs


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire