lundi 7 décembre 2015

Strategic Partnerships -- how to create your own networking group?

I'm not sure where this thread should go...

Anyway, I'm sure a few of you go to or have tried networking groups. Networking has been fun and I've met a lot of interesting people. However many of the businesses represented are not related to my industry. The women's groups I go to have businesses related to beauty products, health advising, insurance, travel sales, etc. Mary Kay is great, but I feel I would be more useful to the group if members had products or services that would benefit pet owners.

My services are pet-related. It would be wonderful to know other professionals in my line of work to bounce ideas off of and share referrals. So I'm interested in starting my own networking group, much like Steve B did here http://ift.tt/1lKkADw

The only problem is I have no idea how to start. I don't know anyone in a pet-related industry and new to business. I put an ad in my city's Craigslist community section but that's all I can think of. Does anyone have experience in creating your own networking group? How did/would you start?


Any input would be very appreciated :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire