samedi 19 décembre 2015

Is there too much information on my site? Optimizing navigation for a target audience

I offer pet sitting and waste removal services to local customers. Pet sitting is charged on a per visit basis, while waste removal is a monthly subscription service. I decided to offer both services in order to keep busy, in case one of them has an 'off-season' time. My long-term plan would be keep the service that is most successful (consequently dropping the other or outsourcing it).

I am also trying to target a high-end clientele. These kind of pet owners refer to their animals are their 'babies' ;) , frequent or are involved in dog shows, etc. The problem I'm running into is perhaps my 'net' is spread to far. As a result, I'm having difficulty maintaining a consistent message and organizing information on my site as far as navigation goes. I'd really like users to be able to get to an answer quickly.

What are your immediate thoughts about my site? Any feedback would be helpful and very appreciated.

Animal Care for All Arizona Pets - Amber's Animal Care


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire