samedi 19 décembre 2015

How do you handle customer phone calls?

This may sound like a simple question, but how do you handle a call from a customer that asks what do you charge?

I got an unsuspecting call this evening from a lady inquiring about my services and what I charge. I'm not used to receiving calls like this (usually customers have already done research and most don't call for that...my prices are clearly listed online) and was caught off guard. In short, I was afraid to give her a quote....the way she asked for price right away made me think she was looking for some kind of deal. I do my best to give an impression that my business is not cheap, it's premium-priced for premium service. Anyway, I fumbled a bit and quoted $$$ based on the info she gave me. When I got a few pauses, I immediately told her that my business is growing, values reviews and I would love to work with her. I quoted half of the original quote and still got a bunch of pauses. She said she would call back. But I doubt that now. Hmmm just wondering what I should do next time. I admit sales is not my strong suit!


Should I have a script for all situations? What do/would you do?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire