mercredi 9 décembre 2015

Phone Systems: Ring Central vs 8x8, or others

We just started to discuss changing our phone system. Right now we are using VOIP through Comcast and basically have regular phones without a lot of extra features. We are paying about $ 340.00 a month for 4 phone lines, a fax line and an 800 number. I have always liked to see the phone answered by a real person but making the change would save us some money as far as payroll and make the people we have more efficient in that they would not need to answer phone calls that need to go to another person or department. I plan to spend the next 30 days doing some research and then try to get the new system after I get back from a trade show in early January.

Doing an internet search I came across 8x8. There was a recent thread here and Vonage and Ring Central were recommended.

Based on my short time trying to learn about the topic this is where I am at.


1. I used to have Vonage for my home service and liked them. Their website was however the least informative and least helpful.

2. Ring Central seems like it has most of the features I would want. The only thing I didn't like was to get detailed info you pretty much have to give them full contact info and I am not at the stage where I really want to do that.

3. 8x8 had the most informative web site and seemed to offer virtually every feature I would need. The hesitation here is that some of the forum members here have used Vonage and Ring Central and like it and I haven't heard anyone mention 8x8.


I would also be open to looking at other options.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire