mardi 27 septembre 2016

Are you lacking an online presence?

Hello! How is everyone doing? I just joined this forum & am looking forward to helping small business owners. I provide affordable solutions to help establish small business' online presence. I realized a lot of business owners, especially ones not so tech savvy, are at a disadvantage because they choose to skip on an online presence. As many of you know, most clients research businesses via google, directories such as yelp, dexknows, and their website before they make they're decision to go. Lacking an online presence really hurts business owners. Many of them do this because they assume that they have to contract an established web design firm / agency and pay thousands for this. I provide Web Design & Social Media Implementation + Management for UNDER $1000, TOGETHER. I started this business a while back because I realized there is an opportunity to help businesses grow, and as i stated, I see a significant amount of business owners at a disadvantage. Not everybody needs a fully-customized hand-coded website, some just want enough to have a noticable online presence without breaking the bank. If you're one of the business owners whos' online presence is nonexistant, contact me and let me tell you more about it, I'd like to educate you before I "sell" you anything.
I will be around the forum answering questions about productivity, sales, marketing, & business growth/expansion. Shoot me a PM if theres something you'd need help with or are curious about, I'd love to help you!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire