samedi 17 septembre 2016

Online business! Marketing techniqes to start with first

Hi all,

I have an online business for custom vinyl decals. I also do this locally, but was hoping to gain a presence online to create a steady income. I currently work a full time job as a machinist, but am finding some financial troubles with my wife quitting her job and fighting depression, putting one child through college and now paying for that, and a daughter that just got married this summer which has also put us further in debt. Sorry for the venting, but having trouble keeping up and I think if I could get some steady orders going online with my vinyl decal business, it would make a huge difference right now.

My question is, and what I am just horrible at is the marketing. What is one of the fastest forms of marketing to get this rolling online as quick as possible. I should also mention that, it is a business that is listed on Etsy. Never thought I would be selling there, but it seemed like a very easy way of at least getting started. More of a challenge though to get sales than I thought it would be.

Thanks,
Chad


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire