vendredi 2 septembre 2016

Does Everything Sound Right To You?

I'm almost done registering my company in New Hampshire. Now I just want to see if this all sounds correct to you or do you think I'm missing anything:
The total cost is coming out to about $200 to register the company.

$100 State filing fee
$0 EIN
$49 registered agent fee
$50 Trade name (DBA) registration
Total: $199


All accounting will be done by myself until I can afford an accountant. As the company will be registered as an LLC, there shouldn't be a lot of bookkeeping anyways.

In the state of New Hampshire there is no minimum age requirement for registration of an LLC, and you can get an EIN whilst being under 18 apparently according to the internet. But if not I'll have to get my dad involved or something.

I don't have an attorney nor $300+ an hour to spend on one, so that's out of the question at the moment :P

Do these costs seem legit or do you think I'm missing something? Another thing I'm missing is a name, but I'll figure that out before I send it to the Secretary of State.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire