jeudi 1 septembre 2016

Registering My Business At My Grandmother's Address?

Long story short I'm starting a software company. The main product is currently in development (costs about $5k to make). However, I also would like to register the company as an LLC in New Hampshire. The only issue is I live in Maine and have a physical address there. However, my grandmother lives about 10 minutes from me but lives in New Hampshire. I've already gotten her okay for this, but would it be legally advisable if, before I have the opportunity to open a small office in NH, could I set my business's address to hers? I am paying a local registered agent service to handle the registered agent things. I also will be getting insurance from a New Hampshire based company. Can I do this even if I 'secretly' operate from my home in Maine?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire