samedi 10 septembre 2016

cheap upwork accountant VS doing it yourself

Freelance graphic designer, no idea what I'm doing with taxes/accounting. Currently work a full time job but I want to freelance on the side.

Does accounting software like quickbooks or wave take care of taxes as well? Does it know if I need to do quarterly reports or just yearly? Does it know who I need to pay taxes to: local,state, federal? Does it know how much I need to pay in taxes?

Should I trust a cheap worker from India on upwork to take care of stuff like this for me if I have no idea what I'm doing? I'm pretty good with computers and wouldn't mind doing it myself if I knew what I was getting myself into. I just don't want to **** anything up and get fined by the IRS :)

What do you do? What do you recommend?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire