mardi 24 septembre 2013

Accidently signed a personal guarantee!!?? Need Help!

I am getting calls at work from a collection agency saying I am responsible for a debt that my company didn't pay. My former company went bankrupt in January and was an LLC. I however was only a Purchasing Agent of the company and was not an 'Authorized Agent, Officer, Owner or anything. I signed it on behalf of the company and put my Title as well.



I am getting herrassment calls at my new place of business and they have got me scared. They are saying I owe $5k and I am wondering if I have any way to get out of this.



Any help or advise is greatly appreciated.



Thank you in advance!





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/legal-hr/9800-accidently-signed-personal-guarantee-need-help.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire