mardi 17 septembre 2013

Question about start-up funding

Three partners and I have agreed to open a business together and we will all be putting in equal start-up funding. I have gotten my parents to agree to help me with my portion of the start-up money by taking out a mortgage on our investment duplex. Additionally, we are going for a SBA loan for the business to help with start-up asset purchases. The SBA has asked for a repayment plan between my parents and I. I was wondering if there are any legal issues I need to know about in my parent's giving me a loan on a loan. For example, do they have to charge me more interest than the bank is charging them? If so how much more? Is there a maximum grace period they can give me before I start paying them back?



Thank you for any answers.



Chris





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/financing-your-small-business/9726-question-about-start-up-funding.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire