mercredi 18 septembre 2013

Customer claiming I have damaged their property

Hello, we are a small blind manufacturing company and have only been trading a few weeks. Just hoping for a bit of advice on our first problem, I went to fit some blinds for a customer yesterday, they have claimed I scratched their patio window. The scratch measures only 1" but I am absolutely adamant that I did not do this and know they are trying it on. My customer service was probably not at it's best and I left without completing the job as he was getting more and more irate. From a call this morning, he has said that I either repair the window or he will take me to court. My wife has said to back down for reputation's sake but as I know I didn't do it I am reluctant. Advice from anyone who has been in a similar position would be great. Thanks





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/legal-hr/9739-customer-claiming-i-have-damaged-their-property.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire