dimanche 22 septembre 2013

Head Spinning

Hi All :D



New to forum and also new to starting a new business.



My husband and I are opening a store and my head is totally spinning; I have looked all over the internet at how to accept credit cards and have no clue which way to go. Can anyone please offer me some advice?



I have looked at the Square Card Reader, Intuit, and Pay Anywhere. I've also been trying to find the best way to keep track of inventory, sales, etc. Sam's Club has an electronic cash register which is suppose to help with such, but does anyone know if any of the cards will work with an actual cash register?

Just wondering if it'd just be easier to go through my bank and get a credit card machine, although there are lots of fees attached.



Any help would be awesome.



TYIA



Melissa





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/9774-head-spinning.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire