vendredi 20 septembre 2013

Chasing Dreams With What I Have

Hi Everyone!



I could have sworn I was a member here before, but I couldn't log in. I registered just now and my name was available. Deja vu?



Anyhoo, I'm Halena/peachypan. I have always wanted to own my own business of some sort. I am wanting to open a fabric shop: first a website, then brick and mortar once I save up money and get funding. I have already found my ideal location and have gotten my EIN, but without capital, I have more or less stalled out. My husband isn't supportive of me pursuing this right now and I recently gave birth to our 4th child. I'm hoping to find support and like-minded people I can talk to about my progress here. Hopefully I can be of help to others while I here, too :)



Sorry if I rambled. My mind is going in so many directions right now.





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/introduce-yourself/9763-chasing-dreams-what-i-have.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire