lundi 23 septembre 2013

Rebuilding Fathers Business

Back story on company:

So basically my dad has had this business for 25 years. What he does is service work on doors. We do a lot of sliding door repairs and commercial door repairs (think big office buildings). About 4 years ago the economy crapped out and he lost a lot of his customers and we moved north about 60 miles so we're targeting a new area. He just got a part time job at bass pro and gave me the opportunity to try to rebuild the business.



My questions:

I just want to know how I should do advertising. I try to ask him how he did it the first time and he gives pretty vague answers. The things i've come up with are just going door to door and offering our service and running around and putting stickers with our company information on local shop doors. I've also written an introduction letter which I will attach if I can figure out how. How should I send out these introduction letters and to who? Also I KNOW the introduction letter needs some editing and I am open to any suggestions. Also if anyone has any advice on how to get more traffic to our website it would be greatly appreciated.



Here's our website:

Here's the introduction letter I wrote. imgur: the simple image sharer

Thank you in advance!





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/9790-rebuilding-fathers-business.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire