jeudi 19 septembre 2013

Hello I have time, money and propery but I need a good small business idea

First of all I wanted to thank everyone for positing so much good info on this forum.

A little about myself: I am looking to start a new business, potentially something I can invest my capital and time in. I have part time experience in real-estate investments and I have been a Bank Manager for the past 10 years.

The Housing Market has gone up here in GA and I sold all of my properties. I can't stay in this business because big investors are willing to pay a lot more than I, and eventually they will try to liquidate their funds all at the same time which would cause another housing crash.

I have a commercial unit in historic district of Stone Mountain GA, I would like to keep it and start something new that I would love to do and make a profit at the same time. I was very interested in a pizza place and there isn't one close to me but restaurants scare me, since in my line of work I have experience that they are not very profitable and most of them do not make it. My area is strange millions of tourists visit stone mountain park per year for recreation, high and moderate incomes, and rarely anyone comes to historic district which is beautiful but a ghost town. Residents in 2 mile radius are mostly low to middle income. Not sure what to do: liquor store vs nice restaurant vs whatever....



This area has lots of potential and I could be the one that puts it on the map, but with what? I'm open for any ideas... :confused:

Thanks in advance!





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/introduce-yourself/9758-hello-i-have-time-money-propery-but-i-need-good-small-business-idea.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire