vendredi 13 septembre 2013

Searching for Partnerships

So I have started my company, 1812 Productions, finally. I do commercial audio production for businesses. So far this has been fun (sarcasm) trying to find work. I have 0 dollars for advertising so I have been doing the Craigslist and Facebook thing. My sister is a hairdresser in a swanky salon, so I have put business cards on her station. I know that my bread and butter will come from partnerships with ad agencies, but I can't seem to get any of them to respond to emails to open a line of communication. I have been targeting smaller agencies and newer agencies as well as media buyers. Every email is personalized so it doesn't feel like a form letter.



Is this just a case of throwing enough **** against the wall waiting for something to eventually stick (my grandpas old expression)?



Has anybody here had experience with finding partnerships like this? If so, what did you do/how did you do it?



I have some contacts in the local ad agency community, but they all have in-house audio services, or have worked with the same production companies for years and years.





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/9690-searching-partnerships.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire