lundi 30 septembre 2013

Hi Local Business Consultant from Virginia!

Hello posting again as I didn't see my original post...not sure what happened.



My name is Lisa Santos from Hampton, VA. I'm a local business consultant and owner of a virtual assistant services business. My focus is now on consulting local businesses on various marketing techniques to grow their business. I have a passion for helping local businesses harness the power of the internet. The days of using the Yellow Book pages are long gone and business owners need to realize that they must jump on the bandwagon and have a web presence ASAP! That's where I step in and consult the business owner.



I love what I do. I hope I can share my knowledge and expertise with those that seek it here in the forum.



I look forward to networking with many of you.



Best wishes!





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/introduce-yourself/9850-hi-local-business-consultant-virginia.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire