mardi 1 octobre 2013

Hello, I'm New and here to help.

Hey Folks,



I'm brand new here. Just registered after reading some of the members' questions and feel like I might be able to bring some help, at least in the industry that I'm in.



I currently own 3 Boba tea shops / Hookah lounge in Los Angeles. I have been getting a lot of questions in terms of how start up a cafe, so I figured online forums would be a good place to answer some of these question for others to see as well.



I have been through most of it from obtaining my first permit, to employee/ management training, to expansion into multiple locations and I learned many lessons along the way and hope I can help others to avoid the same mistakes I made.



Cheers,





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/introduce-yourself/9851-hello-im-new-here-help.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire