vendredi 18 octobre 2013

Anyone have experience with "Pop-Up Shops?" (Short term leases)

I mentioned in another thread that I sell a lot of stuff on eBay and Craigslist. I'm starting to outgrow my space. I'm reluctant to rent a place, because if it doesn't work out, I don't want to be stuck in a lease. One option I just started researching are "Pop-Up" shops.



The term "pop-up" refers to the short-term duration of the stores, which "pop up" one day and are gone the next. Halloween costume stores are a common example, as are fireworks stores. Pop-up stores are also beneficial to retailers; in a down market, sellers can take advantage of lower rents and shorter leases if they are looking to generate sales but have a limited amount of inventory.



Has anyone tried this?





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/9985-anyone-have-experience-pop-up-shops-short-term-leases.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire