lundi 28 octobre 2013

Soccer business paperwork

Hi,I am originally from Romania and lived happily married in North Carolina since 2001.I am coaching soccer ,and I did start my own little tutoring so called business. I do want to expand a little ,by creating a mini soccer club with players between age of 8 and 12.I am in process to contact Parks and Recs in order to obtain fields. But here come my question...can anybody give me a clue ,or a link ...what papers do I need to have in order to have my club affiliated, basically I want to know what papers do I need to have for the club as a existing business ,so if I go and talk to anybody in order to obtain fields, or sponsorship what papers do I need to show them. I hope my questions are not confusing. Thank you. Any idea will be really appreciate it.





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/business-plans-ideas/10069-soccer-business-paperwork.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire