jeudi 24 octobre 2013

Need advice from experienced business people

Hey everyone,



I am looking for some advice about starting business. Need people who knows what business is and someone not from my environment (as I tend to think some people says go for it just cause they feel they should say it and others say its crap just because they would never want me to do it for their personal reasons :) ).



I want to do this ecological grocery shop. Im thinking part of it could be unpackaged. We would promote this idea very much. Then have business with local producers/farmers. Also have little café in the same premises, a cosy place where everyone would be welcome to have a cup of nice tea/real coffee with their friends, family or a book they want to read. Wouldn't be much of food, thinking about salads and soups and home made cakes. For kids would be special menu, where we would make salad look like a head of lion, or jungle :) so they are interested in eating.



I live in one of the Scandinavian countries and as an immigrant find a lot of things I miss. I would love to do yoga, so was thinking that we could arrange morning yoga class with green tea and little bit of meditation for the day. The café would be decorated with local artist works, and anyone who likes it could purchase it.



How does that sound for anyone? Does that cause any kind of positive or negative feelings?



Thank you so much, I am looking forward to some answers. I am tired of just thinking and developing the idea, I need to do it, or forget it...



Carrot x x x





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/10033-need-advice-experienced-business-people.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire