lundi 14 octobre 2013

Getting new Clients?

Hey Guys,



Im starting a marketing agency for the action sports community. Simply because I have a passion for both.



My biggest issue is getting new clients. I've been told to do work for free, and I'm okay with doing that so that I get referrals. I've also been told to email and contact the companies, yet I email and either a) get no response b) get a no.



I have been a email marketer for a large company for 2 years so I understand the ins and outs, I also understand that not every response is going to be a yes and to keep trying.



I would just like some advice on how to get clients. New ideas, ways to improve, etc.



Thanks!





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/9944-getting-new-clients.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire