jeudi 17 octobre 2013

Providing the Best Employment Screenings Available

Hello,



My name is Reece Haile and I am the proud owner of BackgroundsRus.com. I spent over 12 years in Law Enforcement screen applicants who desired to be police officers in communities like yours and 10 years working in the private side of the fence too. I want employers to be informed of who they are choosing to run their precious livelihood and I have a growing concern with the increase of "instant background checks" that are available to us on the internet. The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is watching employers who do not verify these types of searches and employers who are not knowledgeable about disqualifying potential employees based off this information are opening themselves to Law Suits. Employers have to be careful in protecting their companies from there employees and the current employment law. It is my companies goal to get the information employers need at the "instant background check" price and still keep employers compliant with EEOC. Check us out at https://backgroundsrus.com. I look forward to posting on the Forum and feel free to ask me anything and if I don't have the answer, I will find it.



Thanks,



Reece Haile





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/introduce-yourself/9973-providing-best-employment-screenings-available.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire