mardi 22 octobre 2013

Should my business partner and I bring in more partners?

I have a small business that is 3 years old that I co-created with my business partner. Our business is constantly evolving and as a result we have doubled in size (staff/clients/income) each year since starting. We are nearing the point where we are going to fill our business to capacity (we are a service based business vs. product) and will either need to look at a larger location or a second location.



We are considering bringing our two most talented staff members in as equal partners in our business with the intention of having them open a second location. These are smart, motivated, hard-working, creative and trustworthy individuals.



My question is: Is there a better way to grow our business than bringing in these individuals as partners?



Important piece of this is that our profits are not at a place where we could support a full time manager. Opening a second location would require a lot of work and needs to be done by someone who is okay with the benefit of that work being a long term investment.



I'm happy to answer any questions that would help you answer the question or give insights.



Thank you!!





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/managing-your-business/10016-should-my-business-partner-i-bring-more-partners.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire