mardi 29 octobre 2013

New bookkeeping business: Can I lease my vehicle to my business?

Good Morning!



I am working on getting my own bookkeeping business going and my husband (from Ohio) was able to lease his truck to his business 4 or 5 yrs ago in Ohio and had the same thought for my new business but we are in FL. I have read that some states require you to have a dealer lic but can not find anything that says if FL requires it.



Does FL require a dealer lic to personally lease a car/truck?



Can I lease my truck to my company (registered as a LLC) for part time use (50% business, weekdays, 50% personal (evenings & weekends)? I will be putting company name & info on the vehicle soon and it will be paid off from the bank in 2 months.



If not, what is the best way to deduct for the wear & tear & maintenance of the use of the vehicle?



Thank you in advance for your help!!!!!





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/10081-new-bookkeeping-business-can-i-lease-my-vehicle-my-business.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire