dimanche 27 octobre 2013

I am new here. I purchased "leased" a popular coupon book business... A bit nervous

Hello Everyone,

on 10/18/2013 I purchased the rights to a very popular coupon book business it is part of a franchise, I get all the tools and special pricing as well as their popular name. I feel I have a VERY GOOD CHANCE to make this very successful!! since 10/18/13 I have 20 that want to advertise with me.

We offer great pricing ( about 1/2 of my competition) and at that if I do this right I can make a decent profit. BUT..........

it takes about $3500.00 before I start making profit, this is monthly.



BUT the other guys that own other franchises like me are doing pretty well.







I have good days where I LOVE IT.......... and others that it scares me because I need to collect 3500 monthly before I make a dime!! that 3500 covers my distribution, printing costs, graphics costs, leasing of the name and special rates I get from the company I am working with and leasing this from.

I did this because I have sold for a competitor in the past (only 7 months) but I did well, and their prices and distribution are much worse than mine. I also got laid off and cannot find any decent work that pays anything close to a livable wage.......... I would love advice on this fear that comes and goes........... I am doing "ok" 2 weeks in and have 20 commitments and cash just not the 3500 I need to make any profit!!



I hate working for all the other vendors before I earn a profit... I sure hope I can do this.... I really welcome advice!!!



Thank You





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/10065-i-am-new-here-i-purchased-leased-popular-coupon-book-business-bit-nervous.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire