vendredi 18 octobre 2013

I developed product and could use some marketing help.

I developed a product called Magnetic Chat (magneticchat.com). They are magnetic letters, numbers and characters designed to go on cars. I'm sure you have seen magnetic bumper stickers but my product allows you to say whatever you want to say on your car and can be changed as often as you like. I put a lot of money into product development and legal fees for patent and trademarks. Unfortunately, I don't have a large marketing budget left and could use some help with inexpensive marketing ideas. I have a good following on Facebook but that has not translated into as many sales as I would like. Any help is greatly appreciated. The product is great for teenagers who love writing on their cars, it is also good for small business owners who would like to promote their business on their car but then take it off when necessary. Any help is greatly appreciated.


Attached Images







via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/business-plans-ideas/9987-i-developed-product-could-use-some-marketing-help.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire