mardi 15 octobre 2013

What do I need to sell on eBay/Craigslist

I started selling on ebay a year ago. I was't sure if it was going to work out or not, so I kept putting off the paperwork. If I go forward with this business, what license would I need and what expenses do I need to consider? (taxes, insurance, etc)



Now, I have multiple sources for inventory and started selling more on Facebook/Craigslist. Sales are growing, but I'm running out of space. If I want to keep up this pace, I need to rent space. I live near Chicago and there are tons of places available. I don't want to open a retail spot, but a storefront would help with in person sales.





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/9959-what-do-i-need-sell-ebay-craigslist.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire