lundi 21 octobre 2013

Hello from West Virginia.

First, let me say thank you to the members of this Forum. There is a lot of information here and I am glad to have this resource available.



I started The West Virginia Food Locker program due to the growing amount of homeless, poverty stricken and hungry people in my state. 320,000 people in West Virginia live 200% below the poverty line. That is a staggering amount of people who can barely afford to feed themselves and their children from week to week.



The reason I am coming to this forum is because I really need to find ways to network, open up the exposure to my program and get it out there to all the people of the web. We are a 100% donation supported business and I am extremely interested in connecting with organizations, individuals, groups and anyone else who may be able to A) Help raise awareness B) Help Crowd-Fund our programs C) Contribute time/knowledge to the programs and D) Give valuable support, advice and information to further grow this organization.



The West Virginia Food Locker is about to launch it's second "Crowdfunding" campaign in hopes to raise enough money to purchase real property in West Virginia to grow our organization. The information can be found here: West Virginia Food Locker | WvFoodLocker



Once again, thank you all for your valued opinions and assistance. I look forward to talking with all of you!





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/introduce-yourself/10011-hello-west-virginia.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire