jeudi 24 octobre 2013

Website Feedback #2 ;)

OK! So I've finally soft launched my site and new branding. Some tweaks are definitely going to need to be made.



For now I'd like you to take a look at what I have setup. Give me your first impressions.. be as harsh as you like but let me know how I can "fix" it.

Also let me know if any of the portfolio pieces are poo poo and I should remove. I will be adding more to some of the categories as they are scarce.. but would greatly appreciate comments on them.



I have some questions with respect to personal work. I do a lot of painting, drawing of characters, landscapes.. mostly kind of macabre.. they usually involve skulls, "timburton esque" stuff.. surrealism etc.. Is that something I should KEEP OFF the site? IE I am thinking of adding a link somewhere to a behance or another site that will collect some of this stuff?



In any case, I'm excited to introduce the new branding and site: Great design creates brand connections ‹ WozcreativeWozcreative





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/design-development/10036-website-feedback-2-a.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire