lundi 21 octobre 2013

Hello from Central Florida

Good morning!



A little bit about myself, I am a stay at home mom of 3 wonderful children, a recent college graduate with my AS in Accounting and AS in AgriBusiness and working on starting my own Bookkeeping, Payroll & Tax business.



I live in the heart of horse country surrounded by more greenhouse's than you could believe and figured that having the AgriBusiness degree was my best bet to specialize in what I love most, horses (besides my babies and hubby of course)!



I found this site when I Googled a tax question and seems like there is a lot of useful information here. I've A'ced most of my college classes but man there are a lot of real world situations that are not covered in the books :D!



I look forward to getting to know others, helping out when I can and possibly asking a lot of questions!



Have an amazingly, wonderful day!!!!





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/introduce-yourself/10003-hello-central-florida.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire