vendredi 11 octobre 2013

Konnichiwa from a Military Wife in Japan!

Hi everyone!



I'm a newbie :) ::waves::

I'm a 18 year old Marine Corps Wife & mother of 2 boys. We currently reside in Okinawa, Japan, but my husband and I are originally from Florida. We move back to the US in about 6 months. We have been married for almost 8 years, and our kids are everything to us.



I started a small business in August of 2012 making wall decals for homes. In Okinawa, our on-base homes mostly have concrete walls (to protect us from the harsh storms). It makes hanging pictures or any home décor especially difficult. I started making decals for my own walls, and once my friends and other members of our military community started discovering my hobby, they all wanted some, too. I was more than happy to help! Within a couple of months, I had a real business on my hands! I now have one of the most thriving home businesses on the island! I love what I do, and want to continue my business when we leave for the United States. I expanded and opened up an Etsy shop recently and I'm working on getting sales and customers within the US. It's been a labor of love, and I've worked especially hard on it.



I'm very happy to be a part of this group and learn from all of you!



Cheers!

Mandy





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/introduce-yourself/9925-konnichiwa-military-wife-japan.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire