mardi 29 octobre 2013

purchase into existing company

Hey Everyone,



I need some advice or general guidance. I currently work for a small health care company. It's owned by 2 owners with 50/50 ownership. One of them is leaving had the other owner has offered me an opportunity to buy in. I don't think I can afford the asking price (%50) of the company. What are my options besides a massive lump sum loan? I really believe the company has a great chance to grow and mature into a profitable company.



1) Since I work there, does becoming a partner gurantee me some sort of salary?

2) Is it typical just to write a check for half the company and sign the agreements? or can it be phased in over 2 years (making monthly payments)



I've always wanted to build my own business but this opportunity came up and it's right in my ally.



What kind of questions do I need to ask before I make this agreement?

Is it even worth the risk to invest in a company?



apologies for my ignorance.





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/10082-purchase-into-existing-company.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire