lundi 14 octobre 2013

Decorating the office

I have a question to anyone who owns offices or moved into offices and has had to decorate. My business has being doing really well so we are moving it from home into an office but the office looks horrible (I think, anyway). I realize that the office has to look good as it will be representing my company and needs to have the correct image, but we are not filthy rich just yet, so we need to hire an interior designer to create a great workspace and a great image of our company. I don't know anything about this and from researching on google I found these guys Office Interior Design | Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Markham but what would be ideal for me is to hear from someone who has some experience in this. Anyone been involved in interior design or an suggest where to search? It would be a lot of help for me. Thank you!





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/water-cooler/9943-decorating-office.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire