mardi 22 octobre 2013

Ways to verify an international order

Hi Everyone:

We have a small home based business that is on the internet. A week or so ago we got an email from someone in Sweden who was interested in placing an order to be shipped to Sweden. I've googled the guys name, address in Sweden and didn't come up with anything. He gave me a freight company to ship via and when I google them they don't come up. I emailed the freight company for a quote and their email is a yahoo email. They gave me an appropriate quote but said they would need a wire transfer for the shipping costs. The guy is going to give me a US based CC to charge to. It would be the biggest order we've filled and of course would love to have the business but if anything is not legit, we might not sustain the loss. My CC processing company said to get as much info as possible including the CC bank phone number and confirm the CC is good. Can anyone suggest other things to ask/do to confirm this is legit. I'm just being paranoid I know but don't want to be left with a big loss 5-6K.

Thanks!





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/managing-your-business/10019-ways-verify-international-order.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire