samedi 21 septembre 2013

WHAT ABOUT EMPLOYEES??? New ownership!

I have been a manager of a small family owned restaurant for the past 7 years and I am currently in the works of taking over 100% of the ownership. If I were to become the owner I would basically do much more work than what the current owners, and this would result in several full time employees not being required by me. Since we are all "at-will" employees, can I make any changes I want in terms of employees hours, vacation time, health benefits? I just need to make sure that when I become owner that I have the ability to make whatever changes I need to the staff.





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/legal-hr/9767-what-about-employees-new-ownership.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire