lundi 16 septembre 2013

For New Business Owners Who Are Hiring

Hello Everyone,



I've been following this forum for a while now and figured I'd create my first post.



Like many of you, I decided to start my own company last year (cloud based hiring software). After working on the software for over a year, i'd like to offer it to everyone on this forum for free and all I ask is that you please email me any feedback you may have (scott@candidatebroker.com). I can tell you several small companies have already used my software to successfully hire a number of candidates, and I hope some of the members of this forum find it useful as well.



Again, I'm not asking for any money. I'm just looking for feedback and hopefully I can help a few small business owners in the process.





If you're interested, please follow this link: https://app.candidatebroker.com/empl...n_up?plan=free



If you have any questions, also feel free to email me scott@candidatebroker.com





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/9719-new-business-owners-who-hiring.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire