lundi 23 septembre 2013

Greetings! From Cloudy

Hello everyone within the SBF community! I'm the proud Founder of Cloud-Firm.com, a community/network for small business owners and entrepreneurs hoping to establish themselves in the corporate world. I'm very excited to be a part of this community with you all, because it gives me the chance to learn more about small businesses and the way some start-ups think. However, I don't plan on only benefiting from this community, I want to give back as much as I can. I hope to provide help to any newer entrepreneur hoping to start a website business, but have no idea where to begin with the knowledge that I have from developing my own website. Thank you all for taking your time to read my Intro!





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/introduce-yourself/9788-greetings-cloudy.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire