samedi 21 septembre 2013

starting a small electrical contractor company

So I have been writing up a business plan for the past couple months. I feel that this is something I would like to pursue but I always have doubts.....So to all whom have started their own business please give me some advice to getting over this first hurdle called doubt...I do believe this is a service I can provide to a customer very well. As I have been in the trade for 7 plus years. I have watched and learned a lot from my employer on the do's and dont's. But what I feel I am having a problem with is how am I able to compete with all the franchise and small electrical contractors out there? Has anyone had an ideas that really worked that no one in the market was doing for marketing that just really got a name out there? and another question that is keeping my mind thinking all the time is, I have a retirement plan with my employer and I have been thinking of pulling my money out to use for my business startup....would this be a wise decision? considering the market is always up and down. I know I would be hit with a high tax rate because I am not 59 1/2....But if this business where to take off it would be a great investment right? thanks for your resposes in advance.





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/9773-starting-small-electrical-contractor-company.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire