samedi 14 septembre 2013

Hello all

I live in the Central Texas area and have in business for myself as a General Contractor (construction) for about 10 years.

I am a Sole Proprietor biz, that has been between so-so to moderate in terms of "success".



My profession I know very well as far as the hands on, the business end of it not so much.



My epiphany came when I was restructuring my hourly rate. I, like most contractors, was doing a 20% markup across the board

not considering Direct and Indirect cost, because that's the way I thought it should be.

Amazing how little I was actually netting by the hour.



The more I got into restructuring this process....the more questions I had than answers........which led me here.

I will have a few Biz 101 questions with not an abundance of input unless some one has a question on the practical part of business



Anyway.....HOWDY from the Great State of Texas :D





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/introduce-yourself/9695-hello-all.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire